Thursday, April 18, 2013

A little while ago a friend of mine asked me what I was thinking about.  I laughed and said, "Where should I start?"  Clearly he does not understand the female mind.  For those of you who are in the same boat as him here is a statement that sums it all up fairly well. 
A woman's mind is like opening up 2,749 browsers, all open to different pages.  One has music playing and while trying to find that single page you notice that there is a page all about recipes.  This makes you hungry but because you are lazy, a tab with local restaurants that deliver ,is opened.  And while you place your order you remember that annoying page that is playing music, once again you begin the hunt to end the awful elevator music when...
Yup.  That's it perfectly.  To give you an insight of my mind here are just a few things I'm thinking about..
  • Those cinnamon rolls in the fridge sound really good
  • How can guys play basketball at all hours of the day? It can't be that much fun, can it?
  • I need to do laundry
  • The kitchen needs to be cleaned as well
  • For some reason I just want to watch a few episodes of Ax Men on the History channel
  • Where's my happily ever after?
  • Maybe I should watch Beauty and the Beast....again...
  • I need a new book to read, even though I have 3 new ones sitting on my shelf
  • Why does my roommate have to be asleep?
  • I wonder if anyone is at the gym right now?
  • Nah, I'll go work out later
  • It's about time to pour more money into my car to keep it running
  • Why is gasoline so expensive?
  • I should be the next Taylor Swift
  • How did an ant fall into my glass of water??
  • How long has it been there....
  • It's spring, why am I cold?
  • I need a mani
  • I should be doing something productive
  • There is a recipe I pinned to my food board, I should make dinner
  • Panda Express is cheaper and easier.
  • I could run to Panda, eat, run home. 
  • It's too cold
  • I'm so lazy
  • My hair is taking forever to grow out
  • Fake 'n bake or self tanning lotion
  • White wedges would look super cute with my new dresses
  • I miss Temple Beach in Oahu
  • Hiking the Y at night with glow sticks would be fun
  • Country music has so many songs that relate to my life
  • My life should be sitcom
  • High school doesn't seem so bad right about now
  • I take back all the naps I didn't want when I was little
  • Sleepovers were the coolest thing ever
  • Split ends are the worst.
  • What would Rach do if I went and jumped on her bed to wake her up?
  • She would get me back 
  • Payback is always worse
  • It might be worth it
  • If I die, tell Apolo Ohno that I love him
  • I really need food and sleep
And there ya go.  Just a little insight of my mind.  I hope you got at least a little laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so glad I am a guy! Having this many frequencies going through my brain all the time would give me a headache. Props to you and all girls. How you handle it I don't know...

    ReplyDelete